Pension & Payroll Administrator - Immediate start! - Expired
|Job Title||Pension & Payroll Administrator - Immediate start!|
|Salary||€30.000 - €36000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||10 months ago|
Pension & Payroll Administrator - Immediate start!
We have partnered with an international finance firm who are expanding out their payroll team due to rapid growth and are interested in speaking with experienced payroll administrators.
The main duties in this role include processing all requests in relation to the payment of A(M)RF withdrawals, Annuities, PHI and Pension Retirement Claims. This will involve ensuring that requests are processed in accordance with Product Rules, Revenue Rules and the Company's Processes and Procedures
What will I get in return?
This is a permanent position with a salary of circa €33K to €36K on offer and some benefits. You will also have the opportunity to work as part of a dynamic payroll team who are friendly and collaborative. The role is centrally located in Dublin 2 close to the luas, dart and serviced by many bus routes.
What Do I Need to have for this role?
- Hold/be progressing towards the QFA or another recognized industry qualification that meets Central Bank Minimum Competency Requirements.
- Working knowledge of Corepay an advantage
- Working knowledge of LIFE/400 an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Working knowledge of A(M)RF and Annuity Products
- Please apply if you have at least 2 years payroll experience.
To apply for this role, please contact Jean at Principle. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.