Pega Integration Architect - Expired
|Job Title||Pega Integration Architect|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Highly competitive Salary|
|Location||Dublin South, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Pega Integration Architect
New opportunity for an Integration Architect to join a globally recognised Telco based in Dublin South.
Overview of your role
As an Integration Architect you will be working with a talented team to architect, design, build, test and support Pega AOM applications with the responsibility of managing end-to-end integration of Pega AOM applications with other systems/interfaces.
- Responsible for architecting, Designing and Implementation of end-to-end Integration with in the solution comprising of many applications
- Responsible for implementing data flows using ETL
- Responsible for implementing ESB, API Gateway
- Responsible for implementing batch and real-time integration
- Design and implement complex enterprise integrations with industry standard technologies including Oracle, LDAP, Active Directory, etc
- Coordinate with Offshore team and present the overall status
- Solid background with Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA). ESB middleware, API Gateways, ETL
- Experienced in designing and building ETL, middleware and EAI solutions
- Experience with SOA architecture, ESB, API Gateway, ETL
- Experience in establishing integration standards
- Experience with TIBCO / OSB/ / JBOSS, IBM SOA Suite
- The candidate must have skills that go into producing designs (e.g. business process diagrams, sequence diagrams, system integration diagrams), including requirements discovery and analysis, formulation of solution building blocks etc.
- Experience in Pega based Architecture
- Experience with ETL tools like Talend etc.
The role offers a highly competitive salary along with bonus and benefits package that reflect the seniority of the role.
Next Step…To apply / find out more information about this Integration Architect role email CV in confidence to Som or call directly +353 01 603 5075