PCB Layout Design Engineer - Expired
|Job Title||PCB Layout Design Engineer|
|Salary||€75000 - €80000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||10 months ago|
PCB Layout Design Engineer
An opportunity has just become available for a Layout Design Engineer who has worked with tools such as Cadence, Synopsys, or Mentor Graphics to join a global tech company whose LED & VR products have become market leaders.
The company is highly innovative, creative, and respected and truly drives innovation.
As a Layout Design Engineer, you will
· Create, Define and Sustain mask sets and layout for use internally and at partner facilities.
· Create and implement final verification run sets on completed layouts.
· Support a solid business process for using, ordering, storing layouts and mask
· 3+ yrs. layout experience with good knowledge of the design-to-mask workflow (schematic, simulation, layout, physical verification, GDSII, mask)
· Experience working with commercially available EDA tools for reticle build, such as those available through Cadence, Synopsys, or Mentor Graphics
· Knowledge of Semi-Conductor, LED manufacturing
· BS/BEng (Hons)
o This role will begin as a 6-month PAYE contract with a strong possibility of becoming permanent.
o The role offers an annual salary of €75-80K
o Right now its work from home with a return to offices in Dublin or Cork from Jan 2022.
Apply today with your CV, Linkedin profile or just your contact details for this PCB Layout Design Engineer role. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Jean in Principle.