Payroll Analyst EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Payroll Analyst EMEA|
|Salary||€60000 - €80000 per annum + Lap top, Phone, 26 days hols|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 3 years ago|
Payroll Analyst EMEA
Salary € 60,000 to € 80,000+
Please read on if you are a career payroll person who would love to work in one of the tech giants here in Dublin, you need to have worked with bureaus and payrolls all over the world.
To do this job, we would like if you are comfortable setting up payrolls in different countries. There will be adhoc projects and really the sky is the limit here if you are a big achiever in the world of salaries..
So what is the day job?
- Process payroll for approximately 6000 employees
- Build Payroll processes and ensure controls are in place, responsible for compliance and expats
- Manage Payroll Service Providers
- Payroll Taxes, Stock Based Compensation, Benefits, Tax and Statutory Audits will be your remit
What will you bring to the party?
- Degree educated
- At ease working with colleagues globally
- Experience working with outsourced payrolls internationally
- Advanced Excel skills a must and Oracle ERP is an advantage
APPLY NOW to Maria in Principle or for further details
email@example.com | 01 603 5073