Payment Process Associate - Global Platform - Expired
|Job Title||Payment Process Associate - Global Platform|
|Salary||€35000 - €38000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
Payment Process Associate - Global Platform
Business: Global Travel & Hospitality Platform Giant
Contract: 6 month contract - with a strong chance of extension.
Salary : €35,000 - €38,000 per annum depending on experience.
An exciting opportunity has just become available with one of the largest Global and best known Travel Platform companies, as a Payment Process Associate. You will track guest payments and locate payouts. The team also assists with foreign exchange rate issues, complicated refunds and adjustment situations.
In this role, you will...
- Provide professional and efficient service to hosts and guests requiring it, in addition to responding to escalated issues from internal teams.
- Process complicated payments and line items including charges, refunds, adjustments, misc credits and payouts.
- Communicate with third party processors and track payments/payouts.
We are looking for...
- Knowledge or experience in the processing of international payments is a plus.
- Experience in client-facing roles; comfortable making/taking customer calls.
- Fluency in English and if you also speak German, Spanish, Italian, French or Arabic that is a plus.
Apply today with your CV, Linkedin profile, or just your contact details for further info on this and other Payment Process positions. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Hannah in Principle.