Patient Safety Programme Lead Dublin North - Expired
|Job Title||Patient Safety Programme Lead Dublin North|
|Salary||€37000 - €47000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin North, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
Patient Safety Programme Lead
37k to 47k
- Free parking
- Excellent Restaurant
- Company Pension
- Employee Assistance Programme that offers free financial advice, free legal advice and free counselling
- Excellent onsite restaurant that is extremely well subsidised
Are you ready for the next step in your healthcare career? Here you will get the opportunity to learn, report to one of the senior management team and manage patient safety and quality initiatives.
What are some of the job elements?
- Manage patient safety
- Analyse data and put in place corrective actions
- Facilitate audits
- Interact with third party providers of insurance and manage insurance matters
- Review and contribute to organisation policy
What sort of person are we looking for?
You need to have a degree in business, social work, healthcare, psychology, quality or similar and 3 years experience in healthcare is a risk, quality or patient safety role.
If you think this is you please apply here or call Maria for more information on 01 603 5073.