Partner Marketing Manager EMEA -Advertising - Expired
|Job Title||Partner Marketing Manager EMEA -Advertising|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
Partner Marketing Manager EMEA - Advertising
Are you an experienced B2B Marketing enthusiast? Do you have experience working with marketing partners such as advertising or media agencies either directly or indirectly? Great new opportunity has just become available with a global company whose products and services are used by millions around the world each day to improve their business offering.
This company has gone from strength to strength in the advertising space and is known for connecting people and businesses across the globe.
In this partner marketing role you will…..
- Manage and scale marketing initiatives and strategy as it relates to agencies, promoting agency partnership programs, and building out strategic content plans to support regional marketing activities.
- Manage and deliver multi-channel marketing plans that include creating content including case studies, playbooks, decks, virtual events, one-sheeters, video testimonials and others that you deem appropriate.
- An understanding of the EMEA agency landscape is highly beneficial to be successful in this role.
- As you will be working cross-functionally across teams, partners and agencies to align certain projects you should possess a strong work ethic, as well as a passion for marketing.
- Being an excellent communicator is essential to gain buy-in from internal and external partners to drive the success of these marketing initiatives.
- Strong experience in building marketing programs across multiple channels and touchpoints will ensure you gain maximum success in this role.
- B2B marketing background is essential.
What is in it for you….
This Partner Marketing Manager role offers a competitive salary circa €70K-€75K with an opportunity to work with highly dynamic teams and bring new initiatives to the table.
If you are interested in this Partner Marketing Manager role please apply here with your CV or Linkedin profile - all communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Emma in Principle.