Part Qualified Accountant - Expired
|Job Title||Part Qualified Accountant|
|Salary||€35000 - €45000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
Currently, we are looking for a Part Qualified Accountant with experience in an Accountancy Practice with a minimum of 2.5 years experience working in an Accountancy or Taxation firm.
An attractive remuneration package is offered to the right person, together with excellent opportunities for career development in a Practice which is growing rapidly.
You will be working as part of a team of accountants, with a diverse range of clients offering the following services:
- The provision of bookkeeping and payroll services.
- Preparation of VAT Returns
- Preparation of Tax Returns
- Preparation of month end accounts for SME's
- Preparation of bank reconciliations along with the reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements for limited companies and sole trades
Experience / Qualifications:
- Experience working in an Accountancy Practice or other relevant position
- Good background in Accountancy and/or Business Studies
- Knowledge of up to date Accounting standards.
- Must be pursuing an ACCA or ACA qualification
What is on offer:
- Competitive salary dependant on experience.
- 22 days annual leave + Christmas & Good Friday.
- No KPI's
- €500 voucher at Christmas.
- Full ACCA or ACA Study support.
- No long hours.
- Career Progression and growth for the right candidate.
For more information about this Part Qualified Accountant position please respond to Emma Hannigan with your CV to this advert.