Packaging Design Engineer Medical Devices - Expired
|Job Title||Packaging Design Engineer Medical Devices|
|Salary||€60000 - €70000.00 per annum + Bonus + full benefits package|
|Location||Galway, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
Packaging Design Engineer Medical Devices
Are you experienced tooling or packaging design engineer worked within a regulated industry? Looking for a change or career progression? If so keep reading…
Principle are hiring an experienced Packaging Design Engineer to work for one of our global medical device client based in Galway. As a Senior Packaging Design Engineer, you will be leading various packaging projects within design, development, and validation. You will be developing and coordinating the requirements and specifications for the new packaging equipment and process.
What's in it for you?
- Salary: Up to €70,000 annually
- Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
- Job Location: Galway, Ireland
- Benefits: Bonus, healthcare, pension, life assurance, education support, bike to work, holidays, etc + Opportunity to be a part of a highly collaborative team who are working on high edge life-changing projects within Life Sciences.
Your day looks like:
- To lead the design of new packaging and the improvement of legacy designs and manufacturing processes
- To involve in Risk Analysis for the packaging design, process design and process FMEA's
- To develop comprehensive validation plans, protocols, and reports
Experience or background required
- Good understanding and working knowledge of Packaging & Labelling design requirements within a regulated industry.
- Experience working within the medical device or highly regulated industry
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills
- Bachelors in Packaging Engineering or a relevant science/engineering discipline
Apply Now with your CV or LinkedIn profile to get more info about this Senior Packaging Design Engineer role. All applications are strictly reviewed in confidence by Som in Principle.
Som | email@example.com | 016035075