Order Management Analyst EMEA Global Tech - Expired
|Job Title||Order Management Analyst EMEA Global Tech|
|Location||Dublin South, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 2 months ago|
Order Management Analyst EMEA Global Tech
An exciting opportunity to join a global tech/media co in Dublin as an Order Management Analyst. If you have good understanding of information management tools such as SAP ECC, CC, Salesforce, etc this might interest you.
As an Order Management Analyst, you will be working as a core business partner within the finance department focused on executing customer-centric booking and billing through collective data insights, scale driven solutions, and focused employee development.
- Salary: circa €38K
- Job Type: Contract, 11 months; visibility of extension
- Location: Dublin 24
- Work from home due to covid-19
- Opportunity to be part of global digital company who are growing fast and work on global edge projects with a highly collaborative and dynamic team.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a numerate or business field
- Competence with information management tools - SAP (ECC, CC), salesforce, SharePoint, or similar analytical and information management applications.
- Good communication skills, any additional language is plus
- Experience in supporting customers, including email and phone support, returns and credits processing, issue resolution and escalation management, order reviews & PO processing
Apply now with your CV or LinkedIn profile for this Order Management Analyst position or to get further details. All applications are strictly reviewed in confidence by Som Rajendra in Principle.
Som Rajendra | 016035075 | somatprinciplehrddotcom