Operations Trainer EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Operations Trainer EMEA|
|Salary||€55000 - €65000 per annum + laptop, phone, meals|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Operations Trainer EMEA
Interested in helping to shape the operations talent of a global tech company? Do you enjoy planning, designing, and delivering training sessions that have measurable outcomes? Would you like to be involved and perhaps lead global learning programs.
We have a new opportunity for a Learning & Development professional with project management skills to join an incredibly talented, collaborative, and focused L&D team and help deliver & facilitate pilots and train the trainer sessions for operations. You will be focused on the planning, design & delivery of sessions to current and new team members across a number of geographic locations.
In addition, you will be carrying out TNA, reviewing metrics and feedback from previous sessions, and blending your approach to training to meet group needs.
This is an exciting time to join the organisation as their EMEA operation is rapidly expanding.
- 3+ years' experience within Learning & Development with the ability to lead and manage projects
- Experience designing and delivering training programs
- Ability to carry out TNA and tailor training based on needs
- Experience supporting learning across the EMEA region
- Experience working within a global company
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with all levels.
The role offers a competitive salary in the region of €60 -€65K
To apply or get further information on this Trainer role apply now or email CV in the strictest of confidence to Gemma in Principle HR