Operations / Service Supervisor - Expired
|Job Title||Operations / Service Supervisor|
|Salary||€6 - €7 per annum + competitive salary|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Operations / Service Supervisor
National organisation who are implementing a new service and safety project would like to appoint an operations / service supervisor to work closely with the management team to help track, manage and deliver a national programme of work.
The focus of your role will be to support the business to achieve its KPI's & targets in relation to installations, paperwork, audits and customer feedback. You will be engaging and reviewing the work & paperwork of those in the field ensuring they are compliant with all safety, installations and KPI work.
This is a diverse role requiring you to possess strong change management skills along with excellent administration and time management skills. You will be engaging with stakeholders at all levels and will need to influence others within the business.
- Previous experience supporting a business to achieve its goals
- Experience implementing change management and performance management within a tight timescale
- Ability to prioritise work and meet with deadlines
- Ability to manage and oversee large volumes of administration and documentation
- Self-motivated and driven with ability to think outside of the box to solve a problem
This is an immediate start role, ideally you will be available to commence within the coming 1-2 weeks.
Salary for this role will be €50,000, the role is located in Dublin 12 Kimmage.
For further details on this operations / service supervisor role email CV in confidence today by clicking on the apply button.