Operations / Program Manager Medical Devices - Expired
|Job Title||Operations / Program Manager Medical Devices|
|Salary||€65000 - €75000 per annum + pension, bonus, healthcare etc|
|Location||Cork, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||6 months ago|
Operations /Program Manager Medical Devices
Principle has partnered with one of the world's leading Medical Device Companies and is now hiring an experienced Operations Manager or Program Manager. You will be involved in the management of a global program focusing on the transformation of engineering services and operational efficiencies with scope across 6 sites located across EMEA, NA & ASPAC. This is a pivotal role within the business that offers a high degree of autonomy and reward.
What's in it for you?
- Salary: €65-€75K annual salary + bonus
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, education support, PHI, life assurance, paid sick leave, paid courses such as PMP, Lean Six Sigma, Masters to advance your career, paid study & exam leave, Flexitime, 4.5 day week.
Your day look like?
- Monitor programs related to the transformation of engineering services and operational efficiencies
- Manage the program of work - Asset Management, Process Capability, Tooling Services, and Strategic Partnering
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Science discipline.
- Certification in Project/Program Management.
- Knowledge of medical device quality & regulatory systems.
- Good understanding of a variety of change management principles, practices, processes, and techniques.
What Next? …
Apply Now for this Operations / Program Manager role with your CV or LinkedIn profile. All applications will be reviewed by Som in Principle with the strictest confidence.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 016035075