Operations Recruiter EMEA - Global Tech Giant
|Job Title||Operations Recruiter EMEA - Global Tech Giant|
|Salary||€80000 - €85000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||29 days ago|
Operations Recruiter EMEA- Global Tech Giant 80- 85k
A huge opportunity has just opened with one of the world's most well-known tech giants, for a seasoned recruiter to join the Partnerships and Operations team.
You will work consultatively with hiring managers to hire the best people for our business groups and establish meaningful relationships across key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, Branding and Diversity teams) to enrich the overall candidate experience.
This role will commence on an 11-month contract, and it will be working from home right now, until the offices can safely reopen in Dublin 2.
Benefits during your contract:
- 25 days annual holidays with 1 additional company day given
- 9 paid bank holidays per year
- 5 days bereavement leave
- Mobile Phone
- Paid overtime if you work over 40 hours per week
- Tax saver commuter ticket
- Work from home expenses during COVID
What we are looking for
- Ideally 8+ years full cycle recruiting experience with an in-house recruiting team or an agency
- Proven ability to consult, influence, and manage a range of stakeholders to drive hiring initiatives towards results
- Experience in negotiating and closing compensation offers
- Experience engaging and hiring talent in EMEA, APAC or LATAM regions
- Fluency in an additional language
To find out more about this role and to apply, contact Jean at Principle. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.