Online Support Supervisor- Social Media - Expired
|Job Title||Online Support Supervisor- Social Media|
|Salary||€58000 - €63000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Online Support Supervisor- Social Media
A new opportunity has just become available in the online support team of a global tech company that has taken the market by storm. This role would ideally suit a person with 5+ years of experience in online support /dealing with the online community who has held a team management or supervisory role.
What will you be doing
As a member of the Online Support team you will provide support to Online Support Executives who are resolving queries from members of the community via their choice of social media platform.
The problems you are trying to solve are typically related to your team's goals and outcomes but may be cross-functional in nature. You support your teammates by making yourself available so that others can tap into your knowledge and experience. You are supporting your team's happiness and will report to the Social Media Ops Manager.
- Perfect written and spoken English is a must
- Experience in working on Social Media platforms and engaging with an online community.
- A strong grasp of emerging trends and best practices in Social Media
- Previous experience in a supervisory/ leadership capacity
- Strong Analytical skills; Able to tell a story with data and metrics.
- A 3rd level degree
- Excellent communication skills (PR and crisis management skills a bonus
- This role offers an annual salary of €63,000
- The role will commence as a 6-month contract
- Its work from home for the next 6 months Laptop & Mobile provided.
Apply today with a CV or LinkedIn profile for this social media supervisory role - Som in Principle will be reviewing all profiles.