Online Law Enforcement Analyst
|Job Title||Online Law Enforcement Analyst|
|Salary||€40000 - €42000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Start Date||Jan 2022|
|Our Reference||Incident response_1640179176|
|Job Advertised||30 days ago|
Online Legal Analyst
An immediate opportunity has become available for an Online Law Enforcement Support executive skills to join a global tech company in Dublin to deal with Law Enforcement agencies across the EMEA and APAC region.
Working on a ticketing system you will respond to request from Law Agencies and escalate when necessary.
The environment is fast-paced, diverse, and highly supportive.
- This role offers a salary in the region of €40-€42K DOE
- The role will commence as an 11-month contract, its work from home within Ireland right now with a return to state of the art offices in Dublin 2 in 2022.
- Laptop & mobile & monthly expenses during COVID will be provided to you.
- Experience within an operational role within Legal, Online Safety, Policy, Law Enforcement, or similar
- Fluent in English and another Language
- Previous experience working within a high-volume role is essential
- You must have the right to work in Ireland
Apply today with your CV for immediate review.