Online Escalations Support - Safety & Risk - Expired
|Job Title||Online Escalations Support - Safety & Risk|
|Salary||€40000 - €44000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
Online Escalations Support - Safety & Risk
New opportunities have just become available in the online Escalations team of a global tech company that has taken the market by storm. This role would ideally suit a person with 2+ years of experience in a high-touch customer service role who is used to triaging sensitive and urgent cases within the community.
What will you be doing
As a member of the Escalations team you will take full case management of sensitive cases, review incoming cases, triaging to appropriate service teams and providing recommended solutions to ensure quality resolutions.
You will support cases via a ticketing system across different global locations.
- You will have 2+ years' experience within a high touch customer service role dealing with sensitive & urgent cases
- You will be able to work with a high level of autonomy and resilience.
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- You must be able to work 40 hours per week including some shift/weekend work.
- This role offers an annual salary of €44,000
- The role will commence as a 6-month contract
- Its work from home for the next 6 months Laptop & Mobile provided.
Apply today with CV or LinkedIn profile for this online escalations support role - Emma in Principle will be reviewing all profiles.