Online Customer Support - Social Media - Expired
|Job Title||Online Customer Support - Social Media|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
Online Customer Support - Social Media
An immediate opportunity has become available with a global online company to provide support to users within the community. You will be supporting a diverse range of online users across the EMEA region - resolving queries, submitting requests, and dealing with escalated issues that are raised on various social media platforms.
What you will be doing
- Working to agreed SLA's you will be supporting users over Twitter, Facebook, and other social media channels across several locations throughout EMEA
- Triage and delegate situations that require specialized or more intensive case management.
- Identify trends and recommend improvements to workflows, products, and business processes.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience.
- Passion for social media, including knowledge of social media platforms, best practices, and tools of the trade.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Fluent English - with clear communication skills
This role will commence as a 6-month contract with visibility of extension and will require you to cover some weekends likely 1 in 4 and follow a shift pattern (early/late starts). Salary range €30- €33K.
The role offers a competitive salary with the opportunity to work in a friendly, highly collaborative, and supportive team environment. Hiring for multiple positions to support EMEA regions- languages Spanish, Italian, French, and English.
Apply Now with your CV or LinkedIn profile to get more details on this opportunity. All CVs are strictly reviewed by Som in Principle.