Office Manager Professional Services - Expired
|Job Title||Office Manager Professional Services|
|Salary||€30000 - €40000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||9 months ago|
Office Manager Professional Services
An Office Manager is now required to help run the day to day office and oversee all administration related to clients, IT and HR. The practice has gone from strength to strength winning many awards for their service and focus.
As Office Manager you would liaise with the directors, managers and clients and advise of any issues, process improvements that need to be made.
Some of your responsibilities will include
- Maintains office services by organising office operations and procedures; preparing adjustments to payroll for outsourcing at month end; designing filing systems; assigning and monitoring clerical functions
- Designs, for approval, implements and monitors, office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems and equipment procurement.
- Previous experience working within a corporate environment within a similar Office Manager type role.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and work on own initiative is essential.
This Office Manager position offers you the opportunity to join a dynamic organisation where your contribution will be well recognized, salary for the position will be 40K based on level of experience + benefits. For further details on this opportunity email CV in confidence toGemma Perkins in Principle hr.