Office Manager - Coordinator - Expired
|Job Title||Office Manager - Coordinator|
|Salary||€0.00 per annum|
|Job Advertised||almost 4 years ago|
Office Manager Coordinator Gaming
Immediate requirement for an office manager / coordinator to join a global fast paced and dynamic Technology & gaming based company in Cork.
Overview of your responsibilities
- Managing and owning new employee onboarding from hire to start date
- Welcome and develop relationships with new employees.
- Provide studio tours as needed.
- Create and manage internal company documents such as email lists and Wiki's.
- Create and project manage internal company events in support of Operations and Administrative team.
- Heavy calendar maintenance and execution in a timely manner.
Manage multiple ad hoc projects.
- Assist the Operations and Administrative team with scheduling and planning.
- Provide employees with administrative support as needed with questions and helping direct them how to have their needs met.
- Partner with Facilities to ensure high standard of cleanliness is met daily.
- Assist in shipping and receiving needs and ordering and stock supplies
- 3+ years' experience in a relevant role as an administrative assistant, office manager, hotel receptionist or concierge.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications and strong scheduling on outlook.
- Experience adapting to challenges, providing support, and guiding communications in a constantly changing environment.
- Strong organizational skills, teamwork mentality, and exceptional work ethic.
- Genuine care and concern for meeting other's needs and exceeding expectations and delivering successful experiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to travel
- Interest in gaming a plus
The role is an 11-month contract role offering a highly competitive salary. To apply send CV today to Deirdre Doran in Principle HR