Office Manager 30 hrs per week - Expired
|Job Title||Office Manager 30 hrs per week|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + competitive salary|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Office Manager 30 hrs per week
Immediate requirement for an experienced office administrator/ office manager to join a busy professional services firm in Dublin 2 working on a part time basis of 30 hours per week. The role will require you to support the day to day running of an office of 13 people.
Some of your responsibilities will include
- General administration, answering the phone, managing post
- Preparing reports and taking ownership of excel templates
- Preparing contract documentation
- Managing and ordering stationary, food and all office equipment
- Updating the company website, Linkedin and Facebook pages
- Managing petty cash, logging invoices, inputting time sheets, issue statements.
- Previous experience providing administration support to a busy office environment
- Strong excel skills
- Excellent communication skills as you will be the first point of contact for clients contacting the office.
- Self-motivated with the ability to take ownership of tasks.
This is a varied role requiring you to take ownership of your tasks, the hours are flexible and offer a salary of €27K for a 30-hour week.
To apply for this Office Administration/ Office Manager role email CV today for immediate review.