Office Manager - Expired
|Job Title||Office Manager|
|Salary||€30000 - €35000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||6 months ago|
Position: Office Manager
Location: Dublin 6
Salary: €30,000 to €35,000
My client is a leading PR & Events Organisation based in Dublin 6. I am looking for an Office Manager who is calm and collected, who can prioritise quickly and juggle competing demands on their time, and who has high standards and attention to detail. As Office Manager, you will play a key role in the smooth running of a busy agency; provide executive support to the senior management team; and work closely with the wider team to support training and events.
This is a super position for the right candidate, and it will combine elements of executive support, training administration and basic financial administration with office and systems management…… basically no 2 days will be the same!
Some of your day to day duties will be:
- You will provide executive support to the MD and Senior Management Team.
- From time to time you will need to maintain and update our client and media databases, as changes occur.
- You will work off your own initiative to make sure office supplies and kept up to date and that the providers of services are competitive and comparative to the market.
- You will have exemplary hosting skills, and you will be the trusted first point of contact for all visitors virtually and physically (in keeping with government guidelines around Covid 19 Protocol), you will also have reception duties including answering telephone calls and fielding queries and monitoring the Info@ email account.
- You will have responsibility for managing the office petty cash and receipts systems.
- Assist with the issuing of client invoices and follow-up, as required.
- Prepare materials (e.g. conference packs) in advance of client events.
- (Occasionally) attend client events to provide support with registration and other tasks.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 5 years' experience in a fast-paced Office Administration / Office Manager / Executive Assistant position, with Excellent organisational and administration skills, with the ability to juggle a wide range of activities, prioritise your own workload and meet deadlines.
- If you have any experience of using Xero, Toggl, Calamari, Slack, and Canva (or other online tools focused on office administration and financial management) that is going to put you to the top of the Candidates Class! It is not essential to have them but it would be a huge bonus if you have exposure to them.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
What do I do next?
For an immediate conversation and consideration for this exciting well rounded Office Manager Position please RSVP to this advert with your CV to Emma Hannigan | email@example.com or Call 087 428 9416 for a chat. All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.