NPI Process Engineer - Expired
|Job Title||NPI Process Engineer|
|Salary||Highly competitive Salary|
|Location||Cork City, Cork|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
NPI Process Engineer
Are you a Process Engineer or a Manufacturing Engineer with 2+ years of experience working within the medical device industry? Looking for a change or a new challenge or a step up in career? Then this might interest you, keep reading…
This Process Engineer role is with a global medical device co based in Cork who are striving to bring a difference in the lives of millions of patients in the world with their technology and innovation. As a process engineer, you will be collaborating with various functional groups delivering projects in the value stream such as NPI, Quality, and Manufacturing Engineering.
What is in it for you?
- Job Type: Permanent fulltime role
- Salary: €45K- €50K
- Benefits: Full benefits include bonus, holidays, healthcare, pension, life assurance, bike to work, education support, flexitime, early finish on Friday's and many more
- Opportunity to be a part of world-class engineers who are striving to build innovative equipment's for the betterment of lives
What would your responsibilities look like?
- To work with all value streams to provide engineering support to the NPI Team
- Design & develop tools, fixtures, gauges, and special equipment for manufacturing operations in conjunction with Toolroom Technicians and outside vendors.
- To provide CAD Drawing/Modelling support to the NPI/Engineering team across projects
- To work with SMEs to develop and test CNC/CMM Fixturing, including but not limited to design and development
- A Degree in Engineering, or equivalent, with a minimum of 2 years' relevant industry experience- medical device/ semiconductor
- Demonstrable experience in new product introduction projects
- NPI experience, ideally within Validation and CNC/CMM areas
- Good problem-solving skills as well as an ability to work both as part of a team, and on their own initiative
If you are interested in this NPI Process Engineer position, please apply now with your CV or LinkedIn profile or just your contact number. All applications are strictly reviewed in confidence by Som in Principle. For more information visit PrincipleHR www.principlehr.com
Som | 016035075 | email@example.com