NPI Process Engineer - Expired
|Job Title||NPI Process Engineer|
|Salary||€40000 - €50000 per annum + Bonus + full benefits package|
|Location||Cork, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||6 months ago|
NPI Process Engineer
Are you a Process Engineer or a Manufacturing Engineer with 1+ years of experience working within a regulated industry? Looking for a change or a new challenge or a step up in career? Then this might interest you, keep reading…
This Process Engineer role is with a global medical device co based in Cork who are striving to bring a difference in the lives of millions of patients in the world with their technology and innovation. As a process engineer, you will be collaborating with a number of functional groups delivering projects in the value stream such as NPI and Manufacturing Engineering.
What is in it for you?
- Job Type: Permanent fulltime role
- Salary: €45K- €50K
- Benefits: Full benefits include bonus, holidays, healthcare, pension, life assurance, bike to work, education support, flexitime, early finish on Friday's and many more
- Opportunity to be a part of world-class engineers who are striving to build innovative equipment's for the betterment of lives
What would your responsibilities look like?
- To ensure that new products are transferred to production by active participation in the design transfer and by the development of manufacturing and test processes and equipment.
- To establish and support the manufacturing processes to ensure they are both effective and efficient.
- Ensure all process development, validation, etc. is managed in accordance with the Quality management system.
- A Degree in Engineering, or equivalent, with a minimum of 1 years' relevant industry experience- medical device/ pharma/ biotechnology/ semiconductor
- Demonstrable experience in new product introduction projects
- Proven skills in faulting finding/root cause analysis of product and processes and implementation of preventative and corrective actions
- Good problem-solving skills as well as an ability to work both as part of a team, and on their own initiative
If you are interested in the above Process Engineer position, please apply now with your CV or LinkedIn profile or just your contact number. All applications are strictly reviewed in confidence by Som in Principle. For more information on PrincipleHR. please visit www.principlehr.com
Som Kumar | 016035075 | firstname.lastname@example.org