NPI Engineer Medical Devices - Expired
|Job Title||NPI Engineer Medical Devices|
|Salary||Bonus + full benefits package|
|Location||Cork City, Cork|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
NPI Engineer Medical Devices
Exciting opportunity for a qualified engineer with background experience within New Product Development ideally within Medical Devices to join the NPI Project Team and help deliver new products to the business from 2020 to 2025. This is an exciting time as the company are at the forefront of medical device innovation and technology.
An overview of your role
- On a daily basis your work in NPI will interact with H&S, Quality, Operations and the Project team to specify, purchase, install and qualify process equipment to an agreed timeline.
- You will work as part of an equipment installation team and be responsible for specific equipment from URS development with the Process Engineer to the Installation Qualification (IQ) completion for multiple projects in the NPI department.
- You will be a key member of the project team that will develop, qualify & launch a manufacturing process capable of making implants to safety, quality, service and cost standards.
- 3rd level degree in engineering or a similar discipline
- Experience in equipment installations/facilities/commissioning
- Self-motivated, with focus on H&S, Quality, Delivery and Cost.
- Proven Root Cause analysis and problem-solving techniques
- Competitive salary based on level of experience
- Performance related bonus, healthcare, pension, life assurance
- Education support and access to fully funded 3rd level courses and certifications
- Career opportunities with fast track dedicated career progression
Next Step… Apply now with CV for further details on this NPI Engineering role and other engineering opportunities in Cork, Limerick, and Galway