NOC Support Global Telco €55k - Expired
|Job Title||NOC Support Global Telco €55k|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
NOC Support Global Telco
A role has opened for an experienced NOC Support to join the Online Operations team for our client a major Global Telco.
The candidate must have experience in either Telco/NOC to be considered
As a NOC Support, you actively monitor the company's Network Incidents and be able to promptly respond providing L1 support and provide strong technical troubleshooting and escalate to relevant departments. Manage day to Day issues with connectivity.
- Respond to Network Incidents(alerts)
- Good knowledge of Messaging(SS7/SMPP)Desirable
- Good knowledge of networking protocols(TCP, UDP, DNS,HTTP,VPN)
- Knowledge of IPV4/6 Desirable)
- Monitor and escalate incidents to the right support team
- Within the L1 Scope and to a high level of accuracy, review alerts, determine and resolve issues
- Manage Mobile Operator queries
- More than 2+ years in any of the following, IT Service Desk, Carrier or ISP NOC Centre or similar
- Ability to make quick decisions and handle multiple workflows
- Experience with Telco Platforms
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to work with Multiple tools/browsers at one time
This NOC Support role offers an opportunity to become part of a vibrant and fast-paced team. For further details email CV to Edward in Principle
Apply now for immediate consideration or call Edward for further information.
Edward Bennett | 016035071