NOC Engineer Global Telco 35-45k - Expired
|Job Title||NOC Engineer Global Telco 35-45k|
|Salary||€35000 - €45000 per annum + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||12 months ago|
NOC Engineer Global Telco 35-45k
A role has opened for an experienced NOC Engineer to support the Online Operations team for Mobile and network for our client a major Global Telco.
As a NOC Support you actively monitor company's Network & MobileIncidents and be able to promptly respond providing L1 support and provide strong technical troubleshooting and escalate to relevant departments.
- Respond to Network Incidents(alerts)
- Monitor and escalate incidents to the right support team
- Within the L1 Scope and to a high level of accuracy, review alerts, determine and resolve issues
- Manage Mobile Operator queries
- Work closely with the MOSE (Mobile Operator Support Engineering) Team
- Provide feedback on existing L1 Triaging flows and then propose improvements
- More than 1-year experience in any of the following, IT Service Desk, Carrier or ISP NOC Centre or similar
- Good undertsand of TCP/IP , Ip4, 6
- Ability to make quick decisions and handle multiple work flows
- Experience with Telco Platforms
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to work Multiple tools/browsers at one time
- Familiar with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
This NOC Engineer role offers an opportunity to become part of a vibrant and fast paced team. For further details email CV to Edward in Principle
Apply now for immediate consideration or call Edward for further information.
Edward Bennett | firstname.lastname@example.org | 016035071