Network Infrastructure Technician OSP - Expired
|Job Title||Network Infrastructure Technician OSP|
|Salary||€40000 - €50000 per annum + Attractive ++Benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||10 months ago|
Network Infrastructure Technician OSP
"Only candidates with proven Data Centre Infrastructure background in OSP (Outside Plant) cabling and infrastructure can be considered"
We are working with a Global Technology company who are looking for seasoned Network Infrastructure and cabling technicians with strong outside plant experience to manage the installation, service, maintenance and repair of low voltage, fibre optic and communications cabling
Day to day will involve all physical installations and removal of structured cabling components, cabinets, pathway systems (cable tray), move equipment, racks, and related communications infrastructure materials.
What's In it for you
- Attractive salary
- Exposure to leading edge technologies
- Work with a market leader in telecoms with career progression
What should you have?
- Certification in Telcomms or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years' experience installing, servicing, and maintaining low voltage cable infrastructure systems such as Category 3, Category 5, Enhanced Category 5, Category 6, Fiber Optic Structured Cable Distribution Systems.
- Testing using a Fluke DTX1800 or better. Able to change settings, site names, area names and testing parameters. Knowledge of uploading test results to a laptop or thumb drive.
- Fiber Fusion splicing, Trained, certified or at least 6 months experience.
- Industry and manufacturer specific experience and/or certifications preferred (examples: BICSI,Panduit, CommScope, Siemens, Corning, Leviton, Panduit, AV, Fiber Optic, Paging, etc). telecom, data, security &wireless systems
- Data Center build out experience. Able to read height elevations, specifications, BICSI standards ocommunications closet layouts. Able to install, build and make design changes before, during and after installation
- Valid driver's license and ability to safely drive company vehicles.
What to do next?
Click Apply or Apply with LinkedIn profile. Contact Ed in Principle on 0035316035071
We are always open to having a confidential chat about opportunities that may suit your skills. Get in touch with Ed Bennett | Lead Tech recruiter today or send your CV.