MuleSoft Developer Global Insurance Co - Expired
|Job Title||MuleSoft Developer Global Insurance Co|
|Salary||€60000 - €70000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 3 years ago|
MuleSoft Developer Global Insurance Co
Immediate requirement for an MuleSoft Developer to join a recognised Global Insurance Company in Dublin, this is a perm role offering salary of €60, 000 to € 70, 000.
What we are looking for
A MuleSoft Developer who can identify, analyse and develop interfaces and integration flows using Mule ESB Anypoint platform including Mule Runtime, Connectors, Design Centre and API management and support the Development team.
- To provide technical solution in large, complex environments
- performs the unit testing of the developed code and assists during implementation
- To provide detailed requirements analysis, software design, development, testing, and deployment
- Knowledge and experience with J2EE, MuleSoft product suite as well as experience Solid Programming skills using J2EE, Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, Spring Framework, etc
- Hands-on experience working with the MuleSoft
- Experience with SOAP and REST
- Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards
- Has strong experience in the Application Integration Architecture, Solution Design, and Development using SOA/EAI solutions
This MuleSoft Developer role offers a highly competitive package of €60, 000 to €70, 000 along with bonus, healthcare, pension, education support +++ with excellent career advancement opportunities.
To apply for this MuleSoft Developer role email CV in the strictest of confidence to Som in Principle or you can call directly on +353 (1) 603 5075.