MSP Staffing Coordinator
|Job Title||MSP Staffing Coordinator|
|Salary||£34000 - £38000 per annum|
|Job Advertised||30 days ago|
MSP Staffing Coordinator - Global Tech Co.
An exciting opportunity has just arisen for an experienced MSP Coordinator to join one of the worlds best known tech brands! This role will commence on a 6-month contract and offers a salary of 38k. Right now, it is work from home, with a view to returning to the offices in Maidenhead once it is safe to do so.
Performing varied and complex duties and tasks in relation to staffing projects, with the best-fit consultants in the most advantageous timeframe for customer success. You will be responsible for the end-to-end partner engagement lifecycle - working with Agencies, PRO, Line Managers and VMO, and scheduling and coordinating with all stakeholders throughout the process.
What we look for in you
- Requires a BA/BS or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years + of relevant experience in Resource Management and/or Consulting Professional Services
- MS Office applications, Excel/Pivot tables, experience.
- Must be detail-oriented, have a proactive approach and the ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Must be able to effectively manage multiple dependency projects against critical deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment with strong people management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills, including the ability to research and simplify complex situations.
If you are ready to make your next smart career move and want to be a part of a dynamic and forward thinking global brand, then please apply to Jean at Principle. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.