Microbiology Lab Technician €35K - Expired
|Job Title||Microbiology Lab Technician €35K|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||9 months ago|
Microbiology Lab Technician €35K
Calling out an experienced Lab Technician to join a well- known global beverage co in Dublin. Do you have a background in Microbiology experience working within Lab environment? If so, this role might interest you.
As a Microbiology Lab Technician, you will be working within the analytical and sensory services team in the microbiology department helping in chemistry tasks as required.
What's in it for you?
- Salary: 37k
- Job Type: Contract, full-time
- Duration: 6 months, with a visibility of extension
- Location: Dublin
- Opportunity to work in a highly collaborative and dynamic teams who are working on new technologies in the sector
Your day-to-day work looks like
- To provide aid for a group microbiologist function end to end
- To conduct microbiological investigations using molecular and microbiological tools to achieve robust scientific results
- To provide insights on the microbiological issue using microbiology skills
- To prepare and handle samples for various tests according to the procedures, maintain the temperature control, storage, and prevention of cross contamination
- To involve in qualitative testing for aerobes/ anaerobes, hygiene assessments, culture collections, etc.
- Science degree specialising in Microbiology or equivalent
- Experience in molecular techniques
- Good understanding and knowledge in brewing or fermentation
- Experience working accordance to the good Lab Practice for Microbiology
- Good communication skills
Apply Now with your CV or LinkedIn profile to this Microbiology Lab Technician role to get more info. All applications are strictly reviewed in confidence by Som in Principle. If you don't have up-to-date CV, doesn't matter reach out with your contact details or LinkedIn to have a quick catch up.
Contact: Som Rajendra | 016035075 | firstname.lastname@example.org