Microbiologist Global FMCG - €55K - Expired
|Job Title||Microbiologist Global FMCG - €55K|
|Salary||€50000 - €55000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
Microbiologist Global FMCG - €55K
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Microbiology Analyst to join a global FMCG based in Dublin.
As a Microbiologist, you will be working within the microbiology department specifically at draught dispense. You will be reporting to the Laboratories Manager and the Group Microbiologist and focus on providing support for the dispense microbiology workstreams. You will also be required to travel to breweries to collect samples.
- Salary circa €55,000 annually
- Job Type: 7 months FTC + visibility of extension
- Opportunity to be part of a global FMCG company that are fast-growing and to work within a fast-paced, highly dynamic, and collaborative team.
Must-Have: Full Irish/EU Drivers License
- A Bachelor degree in Science/ Microbiology or anything relevant
- Good practical/ industry knowledge of classical and molecular microbiology techniques: plating, PCR, QRT-PCR, DNA extractions
- Ability to understand core deliverables of the Micro dispense road map
- Experience in taking samples from licensed outlets, assessing samples for microbial loading, molecular identification of microbes, and ABV production
- Excellent communication skills
Apply now to this Microbiologist role with your CV or LinkedIn profile today for further details. All applications are strictly reviewed by Som in Principle.