Merchant Onboarding Banking - Expired
|Job Title||Merchant Onboarding Banking|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Merchant Onboarding Banking Specialist
Are you an experienced service specialist with a good understanding of the acquiring / eCommerce life cycle? If so this Merchant Onboarding Banking specialist role might interest you which is with a global financial service co based in Dublin City.
What's in it for you?
- Day rate €250-€300
- 6 months contract with strong visibility of extension based on business requirements and performance
- Opportunity to be a part of a large team working in a highly collaborative environment
- At least 2-3 years of experience working within in financial services/insurance/eCommerce industry as a Service Specialist within helpdesk on merchant onboarding, servicing, disputes, etc
- Good knowledge and understanding of Acquiring and or eCommerce life cycle
- Good communication skills
What will your day look like?
- Interacting with Merchants, clients, customers to understand their queries and service issues
- Act as a mentor to provide servicing customer needs
- Help in training associates on products, platforms, customer handling, etc
Apply Now to get considered or to get more info on this Merchant Onboarding Banking Specialist role today. All applications are handled by Som in Principle. You can send your CV or LinkedIn for consideration.
Som | 016035075| firstname.lastname@example.org