|Job Title||Media Manager|
|Salary||€75000.00 - €83000.00 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||6 days ago|
Media Manager - Tourism Marketing
- 12 month FTC, hybrid work , Central Dublin City.
Working directly on delivering digital journey management and global media partnerships this role will also offer best practice guidance on local media partnerships.
The postholder will contribute to broader objectives including implementing operational efficiencies with our media agency, and the implementation of best practice across all media planning and buying. An essential element of this role is to ensure effective communication with market teams and other central marketing departments.
Experience & Skills required:
- 5 years+ experience in planning and overseeing the implementation of media across digital (most important) and offline channels.
- A Media Agency background is a good fit @ Account Manager/Account Director level
- Proven ability to craft media planning strategies that will deliver cut-through on what the business sets out to achieve ( i.e. high propensity, strong reach).
- Be a passionate media expert that has a deep understanding of how media works globally.
- Deep understanding of digital technology across Martech and programmatic.
- Ability to understand data and make recommendations off the back of it.
- Constantly curious about consumers and their journey through media channels; have a deep understanding of consumer behaviour across all media channels, in particular Digital, and an eye on the future to ensure they are always at forefront of change.
- A strong team player who will work collaboratively with colleagues oversees and at the central team in Dublin.
- Demonstrated ability to manage senior stakeholders.
What you get:
- Salary range is between €75,000 - €83,000
- 29 days annual leave
- Pension Scheme available.
- Amazing opportunity to work with a highly regarding and skilful team of marketing professionals.
How to apply:
Apply with your CV through this platform.