Materials Scientist/ Engineer €450 day rate - Expired
|Job Title||Materials Scientist/ Engineer €450 day rate|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
|Location||Cork, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||5 months ago|
Materials Scientist/ Engineer €450 day rate
Do you have a background within Foundry or Ceramics? Are you up for a new challenge or career progression?
Within this role you will be leading foundry projects. You will be working alongside multi-functional teams developing advanced casting manufacturing processes and technologies to reduce and control scrap levels within the cast and implants value streams.
- Start date: March/April 2021
- Day Rates: €400- €450 based on the level of experience.
- Job Duration: 12 months with visibility of extension or made permanent
- Location: Cork, Ireland
- Benefits: Flexi work time, and to be part of well known global medical device company who are striving to bring a difference in the lives of millions in the world with their technology and innovation
What we'd like to see:
- Experience in Foundry Ceramics manufacturing engineering and improvement projects
- Good knowledge and understanding as a ceramics materials specialist specifically with slurry tank processing troubleshooting
- Experience working with a regulated manufacturing environment- medical devices, pharmaceuticals, semiconductors, aerospace, automotive etc
- Graduate in Engineering or equivalent
Apply... Apply now with your CV or LinkedIn profile using the link or button below to this Materials Scientist or Materials Engineer role with Som Rajendra in Principle. If your CV is not updated, that's okay you could contact me directly on LinkedIn by sending me a message, we can work that out.