Marketing Project Manager EMEA Software - Expired
|Job Title||Marketing Project Manager EMEA Software|
|Salary||£60000 - £63000 per annum|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
Marketing Project Manager - 6 Month contract
Salary - £60,000 per annum
You must be willing to return to work in an office environment for the duration of the contract.
Office Location: Finsbury, London ( near Liverpool Street Station)
The EMEA Marketing Operations and PMO team creates and continually optimises the infrastructure and processes that allow our client's Marketing to build awareness and generate qualified demand for their products effectively and efficiently. They focus on operational efficiency, business impact, and enablement.
About the Role
We are looking for a Marketing Project Manager to join the Marketing Operations and PMO team. The position plays a versatile role in managing projects from inception through deployment, ensuring our exacting quality control process is used for all deliverables.
Reporting to the EMEA Director of Operations, the Marketing Project Manager works collaboratively with all the marketing functions. The Marketing Project Manager will juggle multiple projects simultaneously of primarily regional programs and global projects. This person will work with the Regional Marketing Managers in building, managing, and monitoring integrated project plans maximizing their keen understanding of the business-to-business marketing.
* Strong interpersonal skills, to build positive collaboration of cross-functional teams.
* Ability to work well in a team environment, prioritize work, and meet assigned deadlines.
* Outstanding organizational, interpersonal, and Impeccable attention to detail.
* Enthusiastic, deadline-driven, standout colleague who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
* Adopt change, maintain an open mind and be flexible in the face of ambiguity and change.
* 3-5 years in business-to-business marketing with validated project management experience.
* Bachelor's degree required.
* Solid understanding of the full marketing lifecycle from planning, creative, digital production, and promotion project management and technologies.
* Experience leading projects with ability to understand marketing briefs and work with cross-functional teams
* Proficient in project management tools (e.g., Workfront, Google docs, Smartsheet, MS Project, etc.)
* Experience in multi-national corporate environment would be a plus
* Understanding of SaaS and/or enterprise software digital marketing a plus.
* PMP certification is a plus