Marketing Manager EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Marketing Manager EMEA|
|Salary||€80000 - €90000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Marketing Manager EMEA
Are you a Product Marketing Manager looking for a role where you can impact on outbound partner EMEA marketing?
Global media organisation, focusing now on launching new products, require a Marketing Manager who will manage events, assist customers to sell their products and manage relationships with large clients and numerous clients.
This high-profile role will see you support regional events and industry trade shows to achieve marketing objectives
Some Partner Marketing Manager responsibilities:
- Measure, analyse and report on success of events
- Be able to tell the success story of new products to prospective clients
- Product launches and education of clients on how to use new platform(s)
- Communicate the features and benefits of the new product(s) to colleagues so that materials and customer facing colleagues can educate and clients effectively
- Increase usage through marketing and by supporting launches
- BA/BS degree
- 5 years marketing experience
- Start-up experience
- Event management experience
- Experience in two and three-sided marketplaces
Understand the complexity of partner marketing
The Offer…This exciting Partner Marketing Manager role offers a generous salary of circa €80-90K as well as numerous onsite perks..
APPLY NOW to Maria in Principle or for further details
email@example.com | 01 603 5073