Marketing Manager EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Marketing Manager EMEA|
|Salary||€65000 - €85000 per annum + See Description|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Marketing Manager EMEA
€65000 to €85000
Please read on if you have a desire to create and grow programs that inspire and educate advertisers and agencies on our new ways of communicating.
To do this job, we would like if you are comfortable working with a global team to develop and execute marketing programs with internal and external stakeholders and agencies, it is also key that you have worked in a range of different agencies and have strong experience creating marketing programs for multiple products and markets.
Do you have a deep understanding of the EMEA agency landscape and know what agencies (large and small) expect and need?
So what is the day job?
- Build strong relationships with EMEA Agency sales colleagues
- Work with cross-functional teams including sales, regional product marketing, internal/external agencies and legal.
- Build and execute multi-channel marketing plans, including creating content such as decks, playbooks, one-sheeters
- Run and delivering events
- Work with marketing team to ensure consistent message in advertising, messaging, campaigns and programs
What will you bring to the party?
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Knowledge of the advertising industry
- Experience in business/enterprise marketing, and hands-on experience executing scaled marketing solutions in both paid and owned media
- Proven track record partnering with a sales organisation to drive business impact
- Media agency experience
- Also of interest is project management, content creation and channel marketing
Please apply by following the instructions and if you would like to chat it through, call Maria in Principle HR on 01 6035073; email@example.com