Marketing Manager Digital Advertising EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Marketing Manager Digital Advertising EMEA|
|Salary||£75000 - £85000 per annum|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Job Advertised||10 months ago|
Digital Channel Marketing Manager
Global media organisation who are focused on adding to their senior Digital Marketing team would like to appoint a Marketing Manager for the SMB division across the EMEA region. They are seeking an excited, highly spirited Digital Marketing Manager, who is not afraid to think outside of the box or challenge accepted views.
This highly impactful role, will be visible across the organisation and EMEA and you will work in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to conceive, design and delivery high end multi-platform online campaigns.
Some Digital Marketing Manager responsibilities:
- Develop positioning and messaging of the Marketing Partner program, along with supporting digital presence and collateral.
- Promote the value of the Marketing Partner Program through digital media, channels and platforms, events, PR and co-marketing.
- Manage key relationships and the delivery of multi layered marketing campaigns
- Work cross functionally with multi-site teams across EMEA
- Be a strategy guru
- Promote the team and business unit through a variety of channels and platforms
- Experience in a strategic digital marketing role, inhouse or with agency (experience of global brands a big +++)
- Expert in marketing strategy, messaging, content development and building scalable programs
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Be insightful and understand the value of analytics in intuitive marketing programs
- Be born for a fast paced, high octane environment
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent preferred
The Offer…This exciting Digital Marketing Manager role offers a generous salary as well as numerous onsite perks. The salary is negotiable depending on experience and seniority.
APPLY NOW using the apply button with CV or linkedin profile - all communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.