Marketing Localisation Program Manager - Expired
|Job Title||Marketing Localisation Program Manager|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||20 days ago|
Localisation Marketing Program Manager
A superb opportunity for a Localisation Marketing Program Manager to join a successful software company in Dublin, City Center.
- In this Localisation Marketing role you will be responsible for marketing localisation projects from beginning to end and you will support all localisation activities within the marketing team including design and content.
- You will manage the marketing localization automation platform including integration projects, user onboarding and problem solving.
- You will also develop project plans and workflows, managing time, budget, resources and quality control.
- To be successful in your application you will have developed detailed marketing localisation program execution plans and managed all implementation processes.
- You will have worked closely with localisation agencies and international partners to assure international sites are on brand.
- You will also have worked with agencies and partners to resolve any QA issues, both technical and linguistic.
This role offers an attractive salary with great career prospects. You will also get the chance to work with a highly ambitious team that promotes an excellent team culture.
If you are interested in this Marketing Localisation Program Manager role please apply here or contact me Gemma at Principle for a quick chat.