Marketing Director eCommerce - Expired
|Job Title||Marketing Director eCommerce|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Marketing Director eCommerce Global Start-up
Global online and technology-based business, recently set up a new operation in Dublin, would like to appoint a Marketing Director to lead the marketing strategy in 3 EMEA regions. Working as part of the leadership team, you will report to the CEO. The new appointee will have worked several years in affiliate marketing, eCommerce and on-line media. This is a new appointment as the company are in a rapid growth phase in Dublin and EMEA.
The team in this new company are creative, agile and talented.
What will you be doing?
- Lead and oversee the marketing strategy
- Work with tech and commercial teams to align marketing strategy
- Develop innovative and creative marketing programs
- Create programs that can be used by sales teams to generate new business,
- Create programs that will help to achieve industry-specific business objectives
- Translate complex concepts into simple and intuitive marketing programs
- Manage Marketing analytics to maximize marketing effectiveness and optimize return on investment
- Bachelor's degree/Masters degree in Marketing
- 12+ years of marketing experience in affiliate marketing, digital marketing, web technology companies, strategic consulting and/or advertising working with global brands or agencies
- 8+ years of experience working in eCommerce and/or two-sided marketplace(s)
- 8+ years of experience leading, developing, and managing teams
- Opportunity to work in a high growth international environment
- Salary range of: €135k - €160k per annum, depending on experience
- 25% bonus uncapped, healthcare, gym, daily allow etc
- Health Insurance
To apply for this Marketing Director role email CV in the strictest of confidence to Maria Dolan in Principle.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 603 5073