Marketing Content Specialist SMB EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Marketing Content Specialist SMB EMEA|
|Salary||€65000 - €70000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Marketing Content Specialist SMB EMEA
An exciting opportunity to join an EMEA Marketing team as a Content Marketing Specialist that will create & manage community content that tells the stories of the SMB market has arisen with a well-known tech company whose product is used by millions around the world each day. This role will see you work closely with a business group of influencers managing content with the overall aim of increasing engagement.
As a marketing content specialist you will be responsible for:
- Executing the overall content & community strategy for the SMB group across EMEA delivering against key engagement KPI's.
- Moderate and manage an online group - approve posts, moderate comments, and publish daily content.
- Matching these stories to promotional opportunities.
- Owning & refining the story-collecting and approvals process for internal and external teams
- Sharing content with stakeholders (monthly newsletters/updates)
- Ideally you will have 4+ years social content management experience for communities and engagement.
- Background experience in influencer strategies / influencer program marketing
- Be creative in bringing a story to life in a strategic manner and strategic insights to get there.
- Have experience managing agencies and vendors
This Content marketing role offers a salary Circa €70K.
If you are interested in this Content marketing role please apply here with CV, LinkedIn profile or just your contact details. Emma in Principle will review all communications in the strictest of confidence.