Marketing Communications Manager - Expired
|Job Title||Marketing Communications Manager|
|Salary||€50000 - €60000 per annum|
|Location||Clare, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||about 2 months ago|
Marketing Communications Manager
Company: Vitalograph is a family business with a global reach. We design and manufacture respiratory diagnostic devices, software, and consumables for healthcare professionals, for over 50 years, and serve customers in over 100 countries. We are the go-to people for respiratory diagnostics.
Our Global Marketing Team. based in Ennis, Co. Clare, Ireland is seeking to recruit a Marketing Communications Manager to join our existing and expanding Global Marketing team and lead the communication of the value of our solutions throughout the world. With an extensive portfolio of market-leading products to communicate to new and existing markets, the role will certainly be exciting and challenging.
You will be responsible for executing Global MarCom's strategy, and the development and execution of future communication strategies. Reporting to the VP of Global Marketing, you will work with our product management, content, graphic design, and regional marketing teams. We are transitioning to a more customer focus organisation. This is a pivotal role in our transformation.
With measured success and company growth, will come opportunities for the creation of a Global MarCom's team, further career progression, and learning opportunities.
- The execution of the Global MarCom's Strategy, including the ongoing development of impactful campaigns.
- The optimisation of existing customer communication channels and expansion into new channels.
- The measurement of key communication metrics and continuous improvement plans.
- Future strategy development based on our customers' needs, working in consultation with the Regional Marketing Teams and the Sales Leadership.
- The management of our brand and CSR communication plans.
We are looking for a customer focus marketer with at least 3 years' marketing communications experience and:
- recognised third-level marketing qualification with solid and current experience in Digital Marketing communications including marketing automation.
- the ability to demonstrate previous success in the development and execution of multichannel campaigns.
- creative thinking and willingness to learn.
- previous experience in either Medical Device, Healthcare, Diagnostic, or Life Science segments would be highly advantageous.
What we offer:
- A hybrid working model will be available to the right candidate however there is a need to work in person with the global marketing team in Co. Clare regularly.
- International travel related to direct customer interactions is required, likely to be less than 30%, and, of course, subject to any government travel advice.
- Competitive salary & benefits package.
If you are interested in the above position, please email a CV to careersatvitalographdotie. To find out more about us visit www.vitalograph.com.