Marketing and Operations Planning Specialist - Expired
|Job Title||Marketing and Operations Planning Specialist|
|Salary||€45000 - €50000 per annum|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Job Advertised||24 days ago|
Marketing and Operations Planning Specialist
The primary mission of the Marketing & Operations Planning Specialist will be to help the B2B marketing team reach operational excellence. The role will focus on budget management, project management tools, structuring the operating model and facilitate communications and interactions with the numerous stakeholders that the business engages with.
Core duties :
- Attend strategic ops meetings and write meeting minutes identifying follow up action items to follow and report on progress
- Standardize process for team project management, content, reporting and internal communications
- Support in organizing virtual or in person team meetings and other team building initiatives
- Support information gathering and structuring for RTB and QBR as well as quarterly planning cycle
- Drives overall spending, compliance, execution and reporting of EMEA channel spend
- Supports overall operational EMEA campaign spending. Includes budget management ensuring quarterly spend is executed within targets. Also, includes owning spending alignment i.e. transfers
Type of person & key skills required
- Ideally if the individual had knowledge of digital campaigns/ sales/ digital marketing
- Data driven - must be very good with Excel, Pivot Tables, Air Table would be very useful as they use this daily for spreadsheets.
- Experience working with a PM tool and experience with project management - they don't have to have led a project but must have worked on one and knows how to drive it forward.
- Personality is a key factor as the person needs to build relationships and deal with lots of stakeholders.
- Any experience with budget management
This is offered as a 12-month contract with a salary of €50,000 per annum.
The role is currently in WFH format, it will move to a hybrid format with the office location in the Shoreditch area of London.