Marketing & Campaign Automation Manager - Expired
|Job Title||Marketing & Campaign Automation Manager|
|Salary||Up to £60000 per annum|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
Marketing & Campaign Automation Manager
One of the world's fastest growing Tech/Media companies whose EMEA HQ is based in London would like to appoint a Marketing & Campaign Automation Manager to focus on BTOC email marketing programs across the EMEA region. You will be responsible for the overall management and delivery of projects to the European Marketing teams focusing on marketing automation software and platforms.
You will work closely with local field marketing teams and agencies to deliver best-in-class campaign results.
This is an exciting time for the company as they continue on their global growth and acquisition trail. The role will initially commence as an 11-month contract with the possibility of extension.
This is an opportunity to work as part of a high performing, creative global marketing team who are collaborative and friendly. You will be working with some of the latest and most advanced tech marketing tools.
- An annual salary of £60,000
- Onsite gym (when back in the office)
- Work from home right now
- Laptop/Mobile, expenses
- A deep understanding of digital marketing and a curiosity in modern digital marketing technology
- A strong background within the Email Marketing channel
- A background in Marketing Automation / Cross-Channel Marketing solution
- Experience working with marketing tools and platforms such as Marketo, Adobe, Hubspot, etc
- Ideally you will have worked within a Media/Marketing, Tech or Agency organisation
Apply today with CV, Linkedin Profile or contact details to me Emma Hannigan in Principle. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
00443300526831 | firstname.lastname@example.org