Manufacturing Technician - Expired
|Job Title||Manufacturing Technician|
|Location||Clare, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||10 months ago|
Manufacturing Technician, Injection Moulding & Automation
Company: Vitalograph is a family business with a global reach. We design and manufacture respiratory diagnostic devices, software, and consumables for healthcare professionals, for over 50 years, and serve customers in over 100 countries. We are the go-to people for respiratory diagnostics.
Based in Ennis, Co. Clare we are in an exciting phase of growth and are currently bringing up new manufacturing processes in the area of injection moulding and production assembly automation. Therefore, we now wish to recruit a Manufacturing Technician to join the Operations team.
- Experience in maintenance and repair of Injection Mould tools with ability to troubleshoot problems and put effective preventative actions in place.
- Diploma level, trades, or relevant experience to support of injection moulding equipment and production automation cells.
- Competent person, capable of working under their own initiative with minimal supervision, showing urgency in completing assigned tasks as quickly as possible, without compromising product quality.
- Strong communication skills, both spoken and written.
- PC literacy is essential as is a willingness to learn the internal systems of the company.
- Diligence and attention to detail in following the technical instructions.
- Ideally with experience in a regulated environment with a formal QMS system medical device manufacturing.
- Knowledge of machine PLC controls, robotics and vision systems is advantageous.
The successful candidate will:
- Work directly with production team to ensure problems impacting delivery to schedule are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Work closely with the Manufacturing Supervisor and Process Engineering team to support and improve the manufacturing and testing of products.
- Troubleshoot processes and parts to find root cause of issues. Implement corrective actions to resolve issues and preventative actions to prevent recurrence.
- Carry out preventative maintenance.
- Manage and carry out calibration of equipment.
- Other Duties as defined by the management.
If you are interested in the above position, please email your CV to careersatvitalographdotie