Manufacturing Technician - Expired
|Job Title||Manufacturing Technician|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
|Location||Clare, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||6 months ago|
Vitalograph is one of the world's leading manufacturers of cardio-respiratory medical devices, used in the diagnosis of respiratory disorders, and advanced high-reliability software systems and analytics used in clinical drug trials. Based in Ennis, Co. Clare for over forty years, we now wish to recruit a Manufacturing Technician to support production.
- Diploma level, or equivalent, qualification in Electronics or related area.
- Hardworking, motivated with previous experience working in a production environment.
- Competent person, capable of working under their own initiative with minimal supervision, showing urgency in completing assigned tasks as quickly as possible, without compromising product quality.
- Strong communication skills, both spoken and written.
- PC literacy is essential as is a willingness to learn the internal systems of the company.
- Previous experience in ESD controlled area or medical device manufacturing.
- Knowledge of IPC-610 standards with soldering skills.
- Experience in electronics manufacturing environment working with assembled PCB's and finished electronic products with ability to debug and troubleshoot problems.
- Diligence and attention to detail in following the technical instructions.
- Knowledge of machine PLC controls is advantageous.
The successful candidate will:
- Work directly with production team to ensure problems impacting delivery to schedule are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Work closely with the Manufacturing Supervisor and Process Engineering team to support and improve the manufacturing and testing of electronic products.
- Troubleshoot processes and parts to find root cause of issues. Implement corrective actions to resolve issues and preventative actions to prevent recurrence.
- Carry out preventative maintenance.
- Manage and carry out calibration of equipment.
- Other duties as defined by the management.