Manufacturing/ Validation Engineer Medical Devices - Expired
|Job Title||Manufacturing/ Validation Engineer Medical Devices|
|Salary||€50000 - €60000 per annum + Bonus + full benefits package|
|Location||Galway, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Manufacturing/ Validation Engineer Medical Devices
Are you an experienced Manufacturing Engineer with a strong background in Validation within a regulated industry? Looking for a new challenge or new opportunities? Then keep reading… This Manufacturing Validation Engineer role is to join a global medical device company based in Galway/ Shannon who are expanding their EMEA operations rapidly with big growth plans in the coming years.
As a Manufacturing/ Validation Engineer, you will be assuring validation programs are compliant with corporate and global standards. You will involve in all aspects of validation- authoring/ reviewing and execution of validation master plans, validation plan, commissioning, installation qualification, operational, and performance qualifications- IQ/OQ/PQ protocols.
- Salary: €55K -€60K based on experience
- Job Type: Fulltime permanent role
- Location: Galway/ Shannon
- Benefits: Healthcare, bonus, pension, Flexi-working, education support, and continuous training, etc
- Opportunity to work as part of a global high performing team with lots of opportunities.
- Strong validation background
- Experience in authoring/reviewing/ execution of Validation Master Plans (VMP), Validation Plans, URS, IQ/OQ/PQ
- To provide technical input for SOP development; review or revise SOP's as required to assure that all needs are addressed, to meet compliance and industry standards
- To develop the site requalification plan and strategy, execution, and implementation; must be able to evaluate current processes and procedures and lead a validation team
- Degree qualified in a relevant Engineering / Science discipline
Apply today with CV or LinkedIn Profile for further details on this Manufacturing Validation Engineer role. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be reviewed by Som in Principle
016035075 | email@example.com