Manufacturing/ Validation Engineer Medical Devices - Expired
|Job Title||Manufacturing/ Validation Engineer Medical Devices|
|Salary||€50000 - €60000.00 per annum + Bonus + full benefits package|
|Location||Cork City, Cork|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
Manufacturing/ Validation Engineer Medical Devices
Are you an experienced Manufacturing Engineer with strong background in Validation within regulated industry? Looking for new challenge or new opportunity? Then keep reading… This Validation Engineer role is to join a global medical device company based in Cork who are expanding their EMEA operations rapidly with big growth plans in the coming years.
As a Validation Engineer, you will be executing validation requirements on new equipment introductions/ processes/ process changes by developing master validation plans.
You will be working in a manufacturing environment on multiple projects adhering to appropriate quality standards, within cross-functional project teams to handover automated packaging line for cleanroom.
- Salary range €50K -€60K based on experience
- Healthcare, bonus, pension, flexi-working, early finish on Friday's, Parking, Education support and continuous training etc
- Opportunity to work as part of a global high performing team with lots of opportunities.
- Strong validation background
- Experience in equipment validation, packaging, cleanroom, and automation
- Experience working within the regulated industry, FDA, ISO etc
- Degree qualified in a relevant Engineering / Science discipline
Apply today with CV or LinkedIn Profile for further details. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be reviewed by Som in Principle
016035075 | email@example.com