Manufacturing / Project Engineer Medical Devices - Expired
|Job Title||Manufacturing / Project Engineer Medical Devices|
|Salary||€45000 - €55000 per annum + Bonus + full benefits package|
|Location||Cork, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||10 months ago|
Manufacturing/ Project Engineer - Medical Devices
If you are an engineer with 2+ years of experience working within a medical device or regulated environment and want to take the next step in your career and learn new skills such as project management this may be the role for you.
- Location: Cork, Ireland
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary:€45K- €55K
- Benefits: Bonus, healthcare, pension, paid sick leave, education support, training, parking, etc
- Industry: Medical Device/ Pharmaceutical
- Experience: Graduate with 2+ years of industry experience
Excellent opportunities for experienced Project /Manufacturing/Validation Engineers to join a global medical device company based in Cork Ireland.
The company is expanding its European operation and currently looking for engineers with medical device/pharma or oil & gas backgrounds at various levels to work and lead multiple projects across Europe.
If you have an interest in developing project management skills and upskilling this may be the opportunity for you. The company fully support further training and education.
- 2+ years' experience as a Manufacturing / Validation/ Project Engineer within Medical devices or pharma or a regulated industry
- 3rd level degree within engineering or a related discipline
- Experience and exposure to equipment commissioning, inspection & validation processes
- Experience in IQ/OQ/PQs, cleaning, and inspection
This Project Engineer Medical device is a permanent role offering a salary in the region of €45K -€55K along with healthcare, bonus, pension, parking, 22 days holidays, education support, flexitime, training, +++
Education support entitles you to complete a range of technical courses or certifications, the cost of which will be completely covered by your employer, available courses include PMP, Scrum Master, Six Sigma, and more.
Apply today with CV in confidence to Som in Principle